Created by Scientists, Trusted by Doctors.
The CALECIM® Professional skincare line is backed by an extensive body of science. Its pivotal technology is derived from Umbilical Cord Lining, a patented source of stem cells, from which powerful rejuvenating proteins are cultured. This potent complex, produced in a certified stem cell laboratory, is what makes up the active ingredient of all CALECIM® Professional products.
The World’s Only Skincare Powered by Cord Lining Stem Cells
CALECIM® patented source of stem cells secrete a powerful mix of proteins, growth factors and cytokines (called Rejuvenating Conditioned Media) to help restore a healthy epidermal cell turnover.
Doctors recommend that CALECIM® Professional be used post-procedure to enhance recovery, as well as in a daily homecare regimen to rejuvenate skin.
“This is the first time that umbilical cord lining stem cells – or stem cells in general – are being truly utilized in a topical skincare to promote skin health.”
PROFESSIONAL SERUM 5ML
- Highest concentration of stem cell derived growth factors and proteins
- Physiologically balanced to help activate tissue renewal
- Reduces procedure downtime and discomfort, and optimizes aesthetic results
- Works to improve signs of skin laxity, loss of facial contours, and diminished skin fullness
- Visibly smoothens deep wrinkles and facial creases
- Enhances skin health and resilience
RESTORATIVE HYDRATION CREAM
- Revives dry, tired and stressed skin
- Helps prevent skin aging; chronic dryness can lead to a breakdown of elastin and collagen fibers, leading to premature aging
- Instantly plumps and hydrates, with visible improvement in fine lines, shadows and skin texture with continued use
BEFORE & AFTER
Q & A
- HOW CAN CALECIM® PROFESSIONAL PRODUCTS BE USED?
Professional Serum is usually applied to the skin after in-clinic procedures which breach the skin surface allowing for better adsorption of the product. Professional Serum has been shown to soothe redness and ease general discomfort. An accelerated recovery can be observed due to the intricate and precise mix of active components, which is derived from cord lining stem cells using CellResearch Corporation’s unique and patented technology.
Professional Serum can also be applied after through cleansing of the skin which increases epidermal porosity to allow better penetration.
Multi-Action Cream is recommended to be used as a corrective treatment for skin showing signs of aging, twice daily at home. Depending on skin types, a moisturizer may be required after application of Multi-Action Cream.
Restorative Hydration Cream can be used as a daily hydrating moisturizer, to be applied day and night. It can be used above the Multi-Action Cream, or other corrective treatments.
All CALECIM® Professional products are cosmetics and can only be applied topically on healthy skin.
- WHEN CAN I START SEEING THE EFFECTS OF MY CALECIM® PROFESSIONAL SKINCARE?
When used as a daily moisturizer or corrective treatment, CALECIM® Professional supplies the skin nutrients that aids and boosts the restoration of your skin’s renewal cycle back to 28 days. This process is known as the skin-cycle reset and may take two to four weeks for results to take effect. Optimal results can usually be observed after 90 days.
When Professional Serum is used after in-clinic procedures, the calming and soothing effect is usually quite rapid with patients experiencing some amounts of decreased redness, swelling and discomfort within 15 min after application.
- WHY IS THE PROFESSIONAL SERUM PINK?
Professional Serum contains phenolsulfonphthalein (a pH indicator) which is reddish/dark pink. As each batch of protein mix may have slight differences in acidity or alkalinity, the colour can range from light yellow/orange to light red/dark pink. This is within our acceptable range.
It is recommended to keep CALECIM® products in cool conditions, not exceeding 33°C or 91.4°F. Please discontinue usage of the product if the colour appears to be different from the stated acceptable range and contact us at email@example.com.
- CAN I USE CALECIM® PROFESSIONAL IF I HAVE ACNE?
While the occasional pimple may be considered to be part of the natural process of skin renewal, you should avoid the use of CALECIM® Professional skincare if you have active acne. Your doctor or dermatologist will be able to ascertain whether you are a suitable candidate for the product.
- ARE CALECIM® PROFESSIONAL PRODUCTS SUITABLE FOR THOSE WHO ARE PREGNANT OR BREASTFEEDING?
Yes, CALECIM® Professional products are safe for those who are pregnant or breastfeeding. However, we highly recommend that you to consult your obstetrician/gynaecologist before starting any new skincare routine.