Quinol CoQH-CF contains Coenzyme Q10 which functions as batteries in our cells. Without it, one may feel tired, lethargic and weak. It is an essential nutrient that occurs naturally in our bodies , specifically in the mitochondria to produce cellular energy.
Clinical trials have proven that no other CoQ10 supplement absorbs better than Quinol. In fact, Quinol absorbs 3X better than regular CoQ10. With superior absorption compared to regular CoQ10, Quinol CoQQH-CF softgel capsules can help you reach optimal levels of Coenzyme Q10 sooner, so you can experience the potential benefits faster.
Coenzyme Q10 is found in organs that require most energy- muscles, liver, kidneys and most importantly, the heart. CoQ10 plays a vital role in the production of energy in the body. Taking a CoQ10 supplement helps increase natural CoQ10 levels that can be depleted by age and cholesterol-lowering statin medications. Dr Langsjoen, a world renowned cardiologist said that the effects of Ubiquinol Coenzyme Q10 on late stage heart failure patients resulted in striking improvements beyond anything that he has seen in his 25years of cardiology practice.
Other neurological abnormalities that can occur in primary coenzyme Q10 deficiency include:
Seizures, intellectual disability, poor muscle tone (hypotonia), involuntary muscle contractions (dystonia), progressive muscle stiffness (spasticity), abnormal eye movements (nystagmus), vision loss caused by degeneration.
- Quinol Co Enzyme Q10 is highly lipophilic which means it is highly insoluble in water, therefore it has a poor absorption rate. Ubiquinol Crystal Free Tri-lipid technology that keeps CoQH-CF crystal free fully dissolved over a broad temperature range with an absorption of 8 times greater than other lipid based preparations.
- CoQH-CF soft gels is stable and protects the reduced ubiquinol form.
- CoQH-CF is a strong antioxidant.
- While Quinol CoQH-CF is most suitable for patients with heart issues, diabetics, alzheimers, dementia and parkinsons, it can also be used for adults who are:
- Statin drug users (cholesterol lowering drug)
- Experiencing muscle pain
- Feeling tired or lethargic
- Long distant drivers who need high energy levels in the muscle to focus.