COLLAGEN FOR BEAUTIFUL SKIN AND NAILS
Collagen is the most abundant protein in our bodies, found in many things from our hair and nails to our skin. But our collagen levels decrease with age, so it is no surprise that collagen is one of the most trusted anti-aging supplements.
Collagen is present in our food, but it is difficult to digest and absorb. The collagen I in Collagen Lift™ Paris is broken down (hydrolyzed) to make it very easy for the body to absorb. Hydrolyzed collagen boosts your skin’s collagen metabolism from the inside by stimulating fibroblast cells and elastin in the skin. And this slows down the skin’s aging process, significantly improving its elasticity, structure and appearance.
Collagen Lift™ Paris is backed by 5 clinical trials proving that hydrolyzed collagen I can reduce wrinkles by up to 50%, increase the skin’s hydration and elasticity, strengthen nails and reduce the visible signs of cellulite.
COLLAGEN KEEPS YOUR SKIN FIRM AND SUPPLE BECAUSE:
• Hydrolysed collagen is small enough to be absorbed by the body within 30 minutes
• It increases the skin’s collagen production from the inside
• It increases overall collagen in the body
• It reduces wrinkles
• It increases skin moisture and elasticity
Product details of Collagen Lift™ Paris
- Collagen Lift™ Paris contains Mediterranean seaweed extract because it has potent anti-aging properties and aids in the absorption of collagen.
- As a superfood, seaweed is rich in vitamins (A, B3, B12, C), Omegas 3 & 6, elements (Iron, Zinc, Manganese, Iodine, Selenium, Copper), minerals (Calcium, Magnesium, Silicium) and contains all 9 essential amino acids (26% protein).
- It stimulates the synthesis of collagen and elastin and improves microcirculation which helps to firm the skin. Another reason why Collagen Lift™ Paris is helping you look younger.
Before & After
Q & A
- our products fulfill all quality, safety and hygiene requirements, - we can offer full traceability of ingredients,
- consistent hygienic conditions within a controlled production process.