Treatment of clinical vitamin C deficiency conditions that cannot be remedied through nutrition or substituted orally
Making Vitamin C Available Quicker
In case of a vitamin C deficiency that cannot be remedied through nutrition, this treatment is the optimal way to counter the deficiency. Vitamin C is absorbed in the small intestine through special transport molecules and channeled into the blood. The number of these transporters is limited, however, which is why only part of the vitamin C quantity reaches the blood. Through our High Dose Vitamin C Treatment , much more vitamin C is absorbed by our body. Such high levels in the blood cannot be achieved through nutrition and tablets.
Overview of the advantages of our High Dose Vitamin C Treatment:
- Gets directly into the bloodstream and supplies you immediately with vitamin C
- Significantly quicker availability therefore than with tablets
- Free from lactose, gluten and sugar
A strong Vitamin C deficiency can occur due to:
- Acute and chronic infections
- Chronic inflammatory diseases e.g. arthritis
- Absorption disorders in the intestines
- After operations
Vitamin of life – 3 facts about vitamin C
- Vitamin C is water-soluble and can therefore not be stored.
- Most animals can produce large quantities of vitamin C themselves through the metabolism.
- Human beings have lost this ability over the course of evolution.
As the body cannot produce vitamin C endogenously it must be supplied from the outside.
You can also find more information worth knowing on the subject of Vitamin C Therapy on our Journal Information Link (Click to learn more)